[LMB] OT: Comfort Food

William A Wenrich wawenri at msn.com
Fri Aug 3 22:15:48 BST 2012

My expectation of comfort food is food that brings back good memories of
when you were growing up, not just the food you ate every day.

I'm having my Mother over to celebrate her 84th birthday. The menu will be
bratwurst, sauerkraut, applesauce, and succotash with ice cream and cake for
desert.

This is not what we ate every day when I was a child, or I expect , her
either. It is a combination of remembered flavors.

William A Wenrich

Christian, husband, father, grandfather, son, American. Here I stand. I can
do no other. God Help me!