[LMB] no longer spoilers, was The thing about chapter seven....

Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 23:54:07 BST 2012

Sorry, meant to add more, got distracted by the phone.

Shud be:
She was attracted to Miles in Komarr, but couldn't admit it.
Love took time.
I'm going to have to do a quick re-scan to decide if it was up in the
attic, or after his abject apology letter.

If the attic came after... I think it was probably then.