[LMB] Armsmen

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 02:46:22 BST 2012

On 8/20/2012 11:32 AM, John Cowan wrote:
> WG, Roic says he "learned how to handle stunners and shocksticks":
> non-lethal weapons, suggesting that municipal guardsmen call in the
> Army or ImpSec in SWAT situations.
I would love for a 99% nonlethal option in our world. And I would be
willing to bet that stuff doesn't normally progress to the SWAT stage
with stunners. As Roic once said about stunner tag, stun them all and
let IMPSEC sort the bodies out. [Or maybe it was Ivan?]

To be honest, most people actually prefer to be honest - that is why
door locks work. If you discount the amazing number of people in jail
for marijuana charges, the prison population is a lot more sensible.
[And yes, the US does have a heck of a lot of people in jail, we also
have a huge population compared to *most* other countries in the world.]
I would be willing to bet that the Barrayarran on the street is normally
pretty law abiding, even most of the ones in the slum districts.

--
__
musings of an insomniac - Cracked Pots and Psycho Investigators at http://aruvqan.wordpress.com/