[LMB] Bigamy & Sex Selection & Cetaganda

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 04:08:37 BST 2012

On 8/22/2012 5:36 PM, Matthew George wrote:
> Although it comes nowhere near necessity for either sex, my distinct
> impression is that women are more selective and men more urgent,
> generally speaking. Ah, evolution kicks us in the teeth yet again...
> Matt G.
Oh hell no. Women are trained that we are delicate little blossoms that
never get *urges*, it is the men who get the urges. Men can be trained
to subdue those raging urges.

Look at it this way:

Middle East - women need to be cloistered because men can't resist the
evil temptation they provide
Europe/US - women are out on the street with bare faces, arms and legs
and they a re not getting raped right and left, men have learned to
control themselves.

If men couldn't be trained, we would have the same issues here in the
West as they claim to have in the East.

--
__
musings of an insomniac - Cracked Pots and Psycho Investigators at http://aruvqan.wordpress.com/