[LMB] Attitudes re Komarr

Rachel anglerfish at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 00:06:21 GMT 2012

Elizabeth writes:

> I think the other planets would just go elsewhere for their skiing holiday
> or their iron mine.  Barrayar just doesn't have that much to offer them.

I think that a clever (mark)eter  could really boost Barrayar's tourist
economy. Think of the odd British royalty obsession that seems to float
around the world.

Or on Beta, you could just make a big billbord about trees.

(Why does the list always pick up at the same time as my work? I must have
at least 20 digests sitting unread in my inbox.)