[LMB] Not so much an idiot

t_neill t_neill t_neill at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 01:11:30 GMT 2012

> From: technomad at intergate.com

> As for the servant girls, I know of no textual evidence that says that

> he ever used anything like force.

An arrogant proprietary attitude towards women that teeters on the brink of
coercion does not equal force.

> Keep in mind, that as a High Vor

> and close relation of _the Emperor,_ (close enough to be worried about

> people using him as a figurehead for rebellion, which is mighty close

> indeed!) he has, vis-a-vis those girls, status like unto a major rock

> star.

He is a Vor lord. They are servants in the employ of
the Vor.  The power imbalance is not good.  If he, a Vor lord, is
swiving the servant girls, how much ability to say no without consequences to
their continued livelihood do those servant girls have?

T Neill