[LMB] The Koudelkas

Rachel anglerfish at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 18:39:34 GMT 2012

> From: Paula
>
> Excerpted from  Peter S. Beagle, in The Last Unicorn,
>
> http://www.guntheranderson.com/v/data/wheniwa0.htm

I love that book. Apparently, Mr. Beagle is going to tour the world with
the re-mastered big screening of the movie. I hope I get to meet him.

But as far as 'once a cheater, always a cheater' goes, Ivan hasn't been
shown to be once a cheater yet.

I was actually reading a psych article the other day that was looking at
various things that were correlated with adultery and divorce. A higher
number of sexual partners before marriage WAS a factor, but it wasn't any
more salient than a pile of other factors. I'll have to see if I can dig up
the paper again, I can't remember which factors were associated with
cheating and which were associated with divorce. I recall some of the other
bad factors being: married young, divorced parents, big age difference, one
partner smokes, woman has greater desire for a child or second child. I
also recall that cheating went down as education went up, which I thought
was interesting.