[LMB] OT: Schooling - was Helicopter parents

Paula Lieberman paal at gis.net
Sat Feb 11 04:29:53 GMT 2012

Summer vacation is at least 8 weeks in the USA --some of June, all of July,
and most of August (as opposed to countries in Europe where the entire
countries seem to take the summer off.. .the Swiss said, "Your European
office should be in Switzerland because we have a work ethic, we're in the
office during the summer!)