[LMB] LQ #82: (re-)Introductions (Sunday, February 26, 2012)

Ed Burkhead ed at edburkhead.com
Mon Feb 27 14:43:50 GMT 2012

1.  I can't remember which but I found Lois through SF magazines.  I
subscribe when I need to find new authors, then I track down everything
they've written (a couple of weeks, usually).  I *seem* to remember being
impressed with *Borders of Infinity* in particular, but I may be wrong.

2.  62 this coming Sunday

3.  I grew up in central Iowa.  Though we've been in the Peoria, Illinois,
area for 21 years, I still feel like a displaced Iowan.  Though I don't like
cities, the Peoria metro area is fairly nice.  We live on the edge and have
a corn/bean field on our back fence.

Ed Burkhead
http://edburkhead.com
ed -at- edbur???khead (dot) com        (You can fix it up, as needed)

For SF / F e-books and free e-books, check out: http://www.baenebooks.com
(virtually all formats).