[LMB] my thoughts on CVA --a non-spoiler aside

Tony Zbaraschuk tonyz at eskimo.com
Sat Jul 7 05:08:21 BST 2012

On Fri, Jul 06, 2012 at 08:56:12PM -0300, Rachel wrote:
> > Megaera
>
> > who much more enjoys reading people who are far more eloquent about
> > defending their positions than I am than trying to do it myself -- which is
> > why I hang around here <g>
>
> Me too! :)

One reason I'm here, though of course the prime reason is that I get
a lot of discussion of one of my favorite authors (and occasional
contributions by Herself as well) but hanging around a bunch of fun
smart people and learning things from them is, well, a Good Thing.

Tony Z

--
A picture is worth a thousand words.
A map is worth a thousand pictures.