[LMB] Dreamweaver Nexus notes

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 02:14:19 BST 2012

On 7/10/2012 7:23 AM, Elizabeth Holden wrote:
> If there was any one experience from the novels you could have, what
> would it be?  A wormhole jump?  Ma Kosti's cooking?  The Orb?
> namaste, Elizabeth
Body repair from Beta [or Cetaganda, depending how much they can do with
gene tweaking and organ cloning] I would be willing to bet that they
could regenerate my cartilage, send in some nanos to circulate around
and remove impingements and CPP crystals that are not where they are
supposed to be, and do something about any placque buildup in my blood
vessels, and tweak my endocrine/apocrine system. I would love not to be
diabetic and have malignant hypertension, and not be crippled any further.