[LMB] Menstruation and contraceptive, was: Dreamweaver Nexus notes

Stacey Hill stacey at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jul 11 02:56:22 BST 2012

From: Aruvqan <aruvqan at gmail.com>

On 7/10/2012 8:28 AM, Howard Brazee wrote:
> On Jul 9, 2012, at 9:31 PM, Aruvqan wrote:
>
>> Whereas I am a born female and I seem to get lots of pictures of lens caps, thumbs and camera straps. *sigh*
>
> That would seem to be a function of not having eyes that see the image in the view finder effectively.

I also can not seem to focus properly to use a slr or dlr, I grew up using a leica with the old range finder. I miss my 1939 leica. [Asshat ex roomie walked off with it, in addition to most of my gaming stuff when he moved out one night I was at work. Dratsab.] *snip*

You can still get Leica Rangefinders - http://us.leica-camera.com/photography/m_system/m9/

Not cheap - NZD $10K just for the body!

Stacey