[LMB] OT: Chick-fil-A

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Mon Jul 30 15:55:22 BST 2012

On Jul 30, 2012, at 7:02 AM, Paula Lieberman <paal at gis.net> wrote:

> I don't lump what I call "Kher-istians" in with Christians who follow tenets of tolerance and non-hatemongering and non-proselytizing....

I evaluate someone's Christianity by how willing he is to live by WWJD (What Would Jesus Do).    By reading the scriptures.

When someone uses his religion (or other authority), to validate that his values are the Right ones and everybody else is Wrong - then it is about him, not his religion.

Obviously, God intended from the very beginning that *my* values are right.    Previous generations didn't get it, and certainly the kids have it wrong (and especially those who almost believe what I do).    But there is no room for doubt that I know what God has always wanted.