[LMB] OT: Hunger Games - the Movie

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Sat Mar 24 02:58:53 GMT 2012

My son saw the movie _Howl's Moving Castle_ before reading the book.   My wife and I read the book first.    It was interesting to see what was different between the two stories, how they combined and changed characters, and how the war became more important in the movie.    The blu-ray extras included people praising the director for being extremely innovative by including stuff that was in the book (the Pixar people must not have read the book).