[LMB] Revolutions

beatrice_otter at haugensgalleri.com beatrice_otter at haugensgalleri.com
Wed Nov 28 20:18:49 GMT 2012

"Rachel" <anglerfish at gmail.com> wrote:
> That. . . seems like a bit of a leap.

Went back and looked it up.  She is one of the four wives of the Baba of
Lairouba, hereditary ruler of that planet, who is making his pilgrimage to
Mecca.  I didn't remember that bit offhand, but I knew they were Muslim
and I remembered a bit about the woman because she actually interacts with
Miles.

Beatrice Otter