[LMB] SP: for back cover illo Re: They're here!

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Fri Oct 12 04:56:51 BST 2012

On Tue, 9 Oct 2012, alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca wrote:

>> Illustrated blog post with sneak peeks here:
>> http://www.myspace.com/loismcmasterbujold/blog/546350855

> Re the back cover:
>
> Ivan looks quite like Ivan, and I do like his clothing as well. I presume
> that's a civilian suit because I'm not seeing any collar pins. No tunic?

BOB!! has a good point re pins being removable. With that proviso it could
be an undress uniform.

> Rish is BLONDE? That I don't remember. I think I pictured her with black
> hair.

I was dead wrong about this. I went back to check the section when Ivan
meets Rish and it's explicitly said twice that her hair is platinum
blonde. I guess the description just didn't stick, or the blueness was
what I really remembered.

Alayne

Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around
is another." - Katherine Paterson, Jacob I Have Loved