[LMB] OT: Braeburn, now Tobacco

Paula Lieberman paal at gis.net
Sat Oct 13 21:39:26 BST 2012

Commercial tobacco in commercial cigars, cigarettes, snff, and pipe tobacco,
is much -milder- than what went into peace pipes....  That stuff, was WAY
too strong to chain-smoke.

Note: there's a botanist who said,"Tobacco would be an extremely nutritious
food, except it's poisonous."  And the Bayer pesticide named something like
Clotinid is a neo-nicotine formulation, which Harvard and other institutions
have fingered as the principal cause of "colony collapse disorder" in bees.
Without it, the other factors which contribute secondarily, wouldn't be
extirpating bees and bee colonies.  It's the pesticide with the other
factors added, that extirpates hives.  Just about all the collapsed colonies
studies, had that pesticide in them.  Healthy bee colonies, didn't...
"neo-nicotinoid = based on nicotine...