[LMB] CVA Chapter 17

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 1 03:06:36 BST 2013

> From: Sylvia McIvers <sylviamcivers at gmail.com>

> On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 11:35 AM, sekhmet <sekhmet42 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > "?you can drive in Vorbarr Sultana?": There's no such thing as an
> > interplanetary driver's license? Surely the general driving technology
> > (groundcars, lightflyers) can't be completely unique to every planet?

> > but the traffic patterns might scare off the newbies.

There's a lot of local differences between one place and another. Including
rather important differences such as which side of the road you drive on,
rules for roundabouts, merging, indicating, parking.... I've seen plenty of
changes from country to country. And some of them are exactly the sort of
difference that'll cause loud crashing noises.

Gwynne