[LMB] preparing for volcanoes, now OT: Agriculture

aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 16:53:52 BST 2013

On 4/12/2013 4:11 AM, Gwynne Powell wrote:
> We've had a thriving wool industry since Macarthur-the-psycho set it
> up. Wheat as far as the eye can see. Wineries that are blissfully
> wonderful. Cotton, market gardens, fruit, sugar... and so much more.
> Come and see!!!! Gwynne
We do want to - I have a dear friend who married a guy from Perth and
immigrated almost 20 years ago, and I miss her.

I want to do the trite and dive Cairns, and see the opal mines/stay in
the underground hotel, go to something at the Sidney Opera House. I want
to see New Zealand's Hobbit stuff [since they are leaving it in place
and turning it into a tourist attraction, or so I had heard they planned to]

We do actually plan on getting a sail boat and doing an around the world
sail before I can't do it, just so we can see stuff [and taking care to
avoid certain hot spots and war zones] and people we know around the world.