[LMB] A sudden thought about Ivan Vorpatril

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Sat Apr 13 03:58:19 BST 2013

On Apr 12, 2013, at 8:48 PM, Matthew George <matt.msg at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 10:02 PM, <beatrice_otter at haugensgalleri.com> wrote:
>
>> Not everybody has a breaking point past which they explode.
>>

> Everyone has a breaking point.  Not everyone reaches it in their lifetimes.
> Leo Graf would know that.  Destructive testing is the only certain way to
> know the strength of a thing.
>
> Matt G.

Not everybody has a breaking point where they explode.   Some people might implode.  I suspect there are other alternatives as well.

Some break by dying.    Some have learned to redirect their breaking points, similar to the way engineers put in breaking points in the "right" locations to avoid the wrong type of breaking.