[LMB] lusting after Aral

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 01:10:01 BST 2013

This may take this conversation into OT territory.

What about men's fiction writers like Lee Child? (I read one -I think it was a Lee Child, and found the gun porn to be very disturbing).  Or are they more violence-as-porn rather than sex-as-porn? (my husband refers to my romances as relationship porn.) or are we taking the term "porn" to such an extent that it loses any real meaning?

Regards,
Becca
There's no such thing as useless information; only information I haven't used yet.