[LMB] lusting after Aral

sekhmet sekhmet42 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 14:42:06 BST 2013

--- On Mon, 4/15/13, Sue Pittak <sukiyaki531 at gmail.com> wrote:

> For me, the *second most* sexy literary character, Aral
> being first, of course, is Sarek of Vulcan.

I think Sarek was my first fictional crush, and I always envisioned Aral as looking very much like Mark Lenard, until Lois said Oliver Reed--also very high on my swoon-worth list, so it wasn't a big sacrifice to make the mental switch.

(Somewhere, deep in a box of sentimental stuff buried in the back of a closet, I still have the t-shirt and fanzines from Mark Lenard's fan club.)

Irene