[LMB] lusting after Aral

Paula Lieberman paal at gis.net
Fri Apr 19 21:03:10 BST 2013

I prefer pretty.  Aging Harrison Ford or (he played James Bond long ago),
please, no!

Also, the primary sex organ is the -brain-.  I do not find Barrayaran males
attractive.  Psychologically, eeyeuuuwwwww!!!!

I've seen Healthy Athletic Animal Males with Barrayaran-type perspectives on
the universe. -Trees- were more alluring to me...