[LMB] New Google Mail

Sue Pittak sukiyaki531 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 15:54:57 BST 2013

Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 21:07:57 -0400
From: Walter Bushell <proto at panix.com>
Subject: Re: [LMB] OT: New Google Mail

From: Walter:
>Ah, yes. I remember having to sacrifice a kid[1] every so oft to get that
>working.

>[1] small goat

ROTFL!!! I'm glad you clarified that! Reminds me of an email I got from one
of my sisters once in regard to the menu for a family cookout. She said she
planned on grilling burgers and brats (*brats* of the sausage variety) -
there were 14 young nephews and nieces at the time.

Well, OK, I thought it was funny.... maybe you had to be there....

Sue