[LMB] Chapter 23 - ImpSec takes a dive

fishman at panix.com fishman at panix.com
Sun Apr 21 09:02:09 BST 2013

Not always. For instance, the Manhattan tower of The Brooklyn Bridge is built on solid(?) mud and has been reasonably stable for more than 130 years. They sank the caisson and after not finding bedrock in any reasonable timeframe they went ahead anyway. The Brooklyn tower, which was built first, does rest on bedrock.

Harvey

Sent from my iPad