[LMB] Winterfair Gifts - Part 4

Karen Hunt huntkc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 19:20:27 GMT 2013

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Judy R. Johnson <jrj at fidalgo.net> wrote:

> [...]

[snippage]

> I would hope -- although we have seen no sign of it -- that the Emperor
> would patronize the arts in some way, and Laisa would assist charities.

He does like art, actually. But he prefers young and rising artists over
old and famous ones.

Memory, ch 9:The Emperor's ground-floor office was one of Gregor's few
truly private and personal spaces. The decoration was spare, the limited
artwork all purchased from rising young artists who were actually still
alive, and there wasn't an antique in it.

Karen Hunt