[LMB] Falling Free...?

Sue Cone suecone at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 10 14:20:01 BST 2013

On 7/9/2013 5:45 PM, Lois McMaster Bujold wrote:
> Somewhere upstream, someone was muttering about doing a group read of
> _Falling Free_, a book generally trampled underfoot in the stampede for
> more Miles.  I have run across a few interesting new reviews for it
> online lately, with a new generation taking a first look at it with a
> different set of preconceptions than the old gen had.

I love a group read of Falling Free.  As a pretty newbie here, I find
myself wishing I'd been reading Bujold as the books came out -- I
greatly enjoyed the CVA discussion.

Sue

--
Sue Cone and the Chesapeakes
CH/OTCH Getty UDX2, UOCH UUDX Hannah UDX3 OM3 VER

"The issue today is the same as it has been throughout all history,
whether man shall be allowed to govern himself or be ruled by a small
elite."  Thomas Jefferson