[LMB] taps mike

Elizabeth Holden azurite at rogers.com
Fri May 10 01:56:12 BST 2013

I said:

> Or a bad one?  Arguments do seem to get us posting...

Mark:

> Your .sig stands in contrast to that sentiment!

And so it should!  Let it never be said that I am a fan of contention.  Just.. observing... that having some to prove tends to get us talking.  (And sometimes all talking at once.)

> obBojold: Speaking of namaste, is there a Buddhist or Hindu planet?  I
> predict wherever you go in the galaxy, you will find Indian emigrants and immigrants.

I thought it was the Celts who went everywhere.  I'd like to visit a Buddhist or Hindu Planet.  There probably are such - maybe several.  Do we know how many inhabited planets there are in the Vorkosiverse?  Not necessarily named, but implied?  Seems like  a lot... Enough for massive trade routes, wars big and little, and a whole spaghetti-bucket of wormholes.

namaste,
Elizabeth