[LMB] Take a deep breath, was Haroche

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue May 28 09:18:17 BST 2013

On 25 May 2013, at 06:05, Elizabeth Holden <azurite at rogers.com> wrote:
> Funny world, you know?  And the more I look the more different people and countries seem to have in common, despite linguistic and historical differences.

That view is the way to peace talks and Interfaith work. I tend to think that parents of young children may come together, seeing that they have much more in common than they knew, to change the world for all of us, seeking peace or growth or progress. Remember the two mothers who pressured the IRA into talks in the 70's/80's?

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
“Gay people are born and belong to every society in the world. They are all ages, all races, all faiths. They are doctors and teachers, farmers and bankers, soldiers and athletes. And whether we know it, or whether we acknowledge it, they are our family, our friends, and our neighbours. Being gay is not a western invention. It is a human reality.”
— Remarks in Recognition of International Human Rights Day:  Hillary Rodham Clinton, US Secretary of State, December 6, 2011, speaking at the Palais des Nations, Geneva, Switzerland