[LMB] Landscaping, was School Is no Place for a Reader OT:

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Mon Sep 2 04:21:59 BST 2013

Another factor--there aren;t any parts of Massachusetts that are not part of
a city or a town. Those 40,000 people are in around 36 square miles [roughly
six miles by six miles].  The adjacent communities include Chelmsford,
Concord, Burlington, Carlisle, Wilmington, and Lowell which is one of the
original high density mill cities, is close by.