[LMB] Gender equality and genetic predispositions, was School Is no Place for a Reader OT:

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Tue Sep 3 00:39:44 BST 2013

Not everyone follows "stereotypical."   Differences in OTHER areas, can be
MUCH more in effect than "gender."

E.g., the shortest Watusi woman is a LOT taller, than the tallest Pygmy
male.
There are populations where no gender has facial hair, and populations where
both genders have facial hair.
Robert  Parks' hair is WAY longer than mine ever has or can grow.
The owner/operator of the airport that the 1950s test pilots from Edwards
Air Force Base hung out at, was a woman... Pancho Barnes.  Flying was her
passion... she was a civilian private commercial pilot--no place way back
then for female pilots in the military or airlines...