[LMB] ot: RIP Frederik Pohl

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 09:10:07 BST 2013

I met Frederick Pohl at one of the Archon conventions in St. Louis back in
the eighties. We talked about the first worldcon and that Sam Muscovite had
banned him and his fellow futurians from the convention. He laughed as he
recounted that tale. I'm glad that he's had a full life. But I will miss
him and his brilliant Science Fiction. In many ways he was ahead of the
pack.