[LMB] Hugo Award Results

Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 14:09:04 BST 2013

I viewed it as a Star Trek style reboot, written by someone who wasn't
totally in love with Campbell's "competent man."  More of a "capable man."

He definitely made Jack Holloway a more complex character. And you can't
help but liking the dog. The Fuzzies end up being smarter too.

Jeff Shultz
A railfan approaches a crossing hoping for a train