[LMB] Hugo Award Results

Antoine Guillaud antoineperso at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 14:13:34 BST 2013

Perhaps, but for me, he totally destroyed the magic and the poetry of the
text.
Beam Piper wrote in different times, was a man of his time and his writing
reflected that. What Scalzi tried is probably great for someone of the
2010s but it doesn't have this sense of wonder. By using too much
description, he manages to shunt down the imagination of his reader, well,
at least of this reader, namely me.

Antoine