[LMB] Vorkosiverse devices to prevent pregnancy

mmegaera at nwlink.com mmegaera at nwlink.com
Tue Sep 3 17:22:34 BST 2013

Rachel:
> It strikes me that the vorkosoverse implant also turns off menstruation.
I'm not sure that that is ever made explicit,

It is, in Barrayar when Cordelia and Drou are discussing whether Drou's
pregnant or not.

Megaera
who hopes like heck that the galactics are able to tailor hormonal birth
control to each woman's requirements, and that there's an alternative for
those who can't tolerate *any* hormonal tinkering (speaking as someone for
whom the pill was *not* a good idea)