[LMB] Amazing (ly ignorant) Stories

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 05:35:19 BST 2013

Lois:
I'm tempted to link the classic xkcd strip, "I can't come to bed!
Someone is _wrong_ on the Internet!" but I actually find this link more
helpful for these sorts of kerfuffles:

http://xkcd.com/1024/

Micki: Oh, yeah. (-: I guess so. Spending time looking at the lake is a lot better than feeding a troll with intermittent spit-ups. Comments tend to splatter back in a rather messy form.

Micki: But, one question still stands: who is doing good news and short stories in the SF&F field these days? Is it all blogs, then? Is there anybody doing a round-up of the week's best SF&F from a liberal, woman-friendly, human-friendly point of view?