[LMB] School Is no Place for a Reader OT:

Marna Nightingale marna at marna.ca
Fri Sep 6 07:33:46 BST 2013

Nodding back in briefly, if schools used their athletics budget to make it affordable  and simple for everyone, even people with enormous courseloads and two left feet, to come out and move their bodies alone and on teams, I wouldn't begrudge a cent of it. Not even if they kept the competition-track teams going for people who want to turn pro or elite amateur.

Marna Nightingale
marna at marna.ca