[LMB] Quaddie brains

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 7 09:48:21 BST 2013

It looks to me that Quaddies are using their lower limbs mostly for grabbing handholds and catching. I have a feeling it's really a matter of training. After all, normal humans can achieve what looks quite remarkable feats of manipulation (ha!) with a lot of practice.

And if the pelvic area really is roomier for proper childbirth, it's entirely possible that the Quaddies can evolve bigger brains to become even more and more, um, dexterous. Of course, that's quite some time down the line (I think; some evolutionary changes seem to take place quickly when conditions are right).

Micki