[LMB] OT: sleep remedies

mmegaera at nwlink.com mmegaera at nwlink.com
Sat Sep 7 22:22:07 BST 2013

I still remember the indignation I felt 45 years ago when a teen magazine
(probably the Girl Scouts-related American Girl magazine) said that no book
was so exciting that it would keep you awake.  Not so much.  More like, no
book is so boring that I can go to sleep while reading.

Katherine

What works for me when it comes to reading before sleep is to *re-read*
something.  What keeps me awake and reading is not knowing what's going to
happen next :-)

Megaera
whose body is so used to reading before sleep after all these years that
getting to sleep without being able to do so is almost impossible