[LMB] word for it - found! [zeugma examples] OT:

T Neill t_neill at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 8 16:42:17 BST 2013

> You forgot the "OT:"

Thank you Walter.  As I've said before I'm not the only one who can point out OT: problems.

However, I will gently say that responses to a question from Lois about writing contain more than sufficient Bujold for it to be on topic.

When Lois posts things she's interested in but that aren't regarding her writing she uses the OT: marker.  The recent discussion on sleep aids being a case in point.  I think we can all safely follow her lead in this.

Best Regards!

The OT Thug