[LMB] OT: sleep remedies

Sue Cone suecone at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 8 20:48:26 BST 2013

I'll add -- have a ceiling fan in the bedroom and use it all year round.
  I find a little cool breeze on my face very enjoyable, no matter if
the A/C is running, or just my big attic fan, or the house is cold in
winter.  But the fan has to be totally silent.

Sue
--
Sue Cone and the Chesapeakes
CH/OTCH Getty UDX2, UOCH UUDX Hannah UDX3 OM3 VER

"The issue today is the same as it has been throughout all history,
whether man shall be allowed to govern himself or be ruled by a small
elite."  Thomas Jefferson