[LMB] When do you write?

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Mon Sep 9 13:08:23 BST 2013

Lois - when do you write?

Patricia Wrede's blog consistently are posted around 6:00 AM.   Sarah Hoyt's are at least that early (her http://accordingtohoyt.com/2013/09/07/representing/ post mentions Ethan of Athos).   I wonder when they write their fiction.

I was in an e-mail conversation once with Charles Stross (whose blog has late night posts).   He ended it saying it was time to go to a pub for dinner.   I looked up the time and it was around 11:00 PM Scotland time.

John Scalzi's Blog posts can come any time, but he writes his fiction mostly in the morning.