[LMB] OT: Owl or Lark? was sleep remedies

mmegaera at nwlink.com mmegaera at nwlink.com
Mon Sep 9 17:47:35 BST 2013

Howard:
> I think it's funny when people talk about saving daylight by moving
> setting their clock so that the daylight hits before they wake up and can
> use it.

Helen:
> The beginning of the day is not where we save daylight it is at the end of
> the day.

The problem is, Howard, I've never heard of an employer that will shift
*its* hours so that its employees will have more daylight time in the
evening during the summer.  Have you?

Most people have no real control over their work schedules.  That's why so
many people like daylight savings time.

Megaera