[LMB] OT: Books and technology

BlueRose stacey at xtra.co.nz
Tue Sep 10 23:04:57 BST 2013

________________________________
 From: Sylvia McIvers <sylviamcivers at gmail.com>
To: Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold. <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, 11 September 2013 4:06 AM
Subject: Re: [LMB] OT: Books and technology

That's darn amazing.
75 years of paperbacks debasing American taste!

Is '50 Shades of Grey' worse than '101 Uses for a Dead Cat'?
Having read neither, I can't say, but as titles go.....

S - yes it is worse than 101 Uses - at least the cat book has a decent editor and doesn't have a whiny pathetic lead female (I won't use the H word because she is much to spineless to be an H).

101 Uses has a fairly low tone for its humour but it is funny if you don't mind it a bit dark.  I think I got given a copy years ago :)

Stacey