[LMB] OT: owl or lark, was sleep remedies

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Wed Sep 11 02:10:47 BST 2013

On Sep 9, 2013, at 7:28 PM, Jean Lamb <tlambs1138 at charter.net> wrote:

> Sort of an owl, married to a vampire (which must be dominant, because
> both children are vampires). The time I worked swing shift as a
> nurse's aide was the best shift, ever, for proper and enough sleep.

What's the difference between an owl and a vampire in this discussion?

To me, a vampire is sort of a super-owl; owls stay up late and sleep late,
but vampires stay up till dawn (Mike used to do that occasionally during
summer vacation, though he hasn't done that for a couple of years, he's
getting more of an owl and less vampire as he ages, though he prays that
he'll never become a super-lark like his dad; 4 am is what you stay up to,
not when you wake up, or so he fervently hopes).

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
DEAD MAN'S HAND, an epic fantasy about ghosts, sailing, and love, now on
sale.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009CJEMK4
A BRILLIANT MARRIAGE--Lt. Jack Rawley has an estate and a title. Lucinda
Alcott has a dowry. They both have an enemies' list. And a little French
book.
http://www.amazon.com/A-BRILLIANT-MARRIAGE-ebook/dp/B00DQ0QOFG
http://www.amazon.com/Brilliant-Marriage/dp/1490325379