[LMB] OT: sleep remedies

Rachel anglerfish at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 20:10:25 BST 2013

From: Howard Brazee

> May I ask why?    (Such information may be useful someday)

A friend of mine with early kidney dysfunction can't take ibuprofen either.
I'm sure there are a lot of different issues that might relate, but I
gather that ibuprofen puts pressure on the kidneys and tylenol puts
pressure on the liver. So you pick your poison relative to your lifestyle
and health issues (i.e. don't mix alcohol and tylenol).

Not sure about asprin. It's a blood thinner, which is good for some and bad
for others.