[LMB] AKICOTL; CONCORDANCE FOR HONOUR HARRINGTON BOOKS OT:

Antoine Guillaud antoineperso at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 07:42:16 BST 2013

I would consider checking out the snerkers forums on baen bar.
Also, some info dump from joe Buckley's site (Scroll down to find the links
to Weber).

http://jiltanith.thefifthimperium.com/

But nothing really definite afaik.

Just out of curiosity, what do you exactly mean with concordance ?
Comparative Timelines of the books between the three series ? (MainLine,
Spyline and Saganami Island).

Antoine