[LMB] OT: Colorado People

Margaret Devere margaret at devere.net
Fri Sep 13 23:23:59 BST 2013

We left Denver early yesterday morning and drove through the rain to Taos.
So whatever is happening to our house is happening:( But we live on a
hilltop, and don't have a basement, so it should be okay.

OTOH, I work for a company in Boulder, and they're probably in a world of
hurt -- but I'm on vacation, so I'll find out next week.

Margaret