[LMB] OT: Colorado People

Carol Cooper carolcooper at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 14 16:25:57 BST 2013

Howard Brazee
> On Sep 13, 2013, at 9:47 AM, Kathleen Morrison
> <kathleen.morrison at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > please check in
>
> Here.

I was just looking at the flood coverage on CNN - that looks like a replay
of what we went through back in June in Alberta - you have my most sincere
sympathy down there, folks.  And my commiseration over the asinine
television coverage.  The CNN presenter had such a jaunty tone and even
joked, over pictures of flooded communities, that 'there looked like there
was a lot of lakefront property there now'.  If that had been my home I'd
have wanted to reach through the screen and punch her in the nose.

Stay safe, stay dry, you guys.  Thinking of you.
Carol