[LMB] OT: Colorado Floods

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue Sep 17 04:19:11 BST 2013

On 15 Sep 2013, at 12:41, T Neill <t_neill at hotmail.com> wrote:
> To bring this back vaguely to SF, Connie Willis lives in Greely, CO.  As of this morning I found this on a Greely facebook page from the City of Greely:  "Water levels are fluctuating in the river in Greeley.  However, for the most part it is staying in the banks."

However, there are curious things happening elsewhere in this flood

fracking and the CO flood

I would love this to be wrong. Two of my MiL's friends in that area have found it puzzling why it has not hit the national or regional news, but just the local news media.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
Wise children always choose a mother who was a shocking flirt in her maiden days, and so had several offers before she accepted their fortunate papa.

Sir James Barrie (1860-1937) Scottish novelist and dramatist
The Little White Bird, ch. 22 (1902)